Georgia Street – Private residence
This report comes to us as part of an ongoing investigation and research endeavour. These events are reported as constant, occurring on a daily basis and continuing to this day.
– Name being called from other room
– Shadows seen on a wall where there shouldn’t have been any ( no light source to reflect a shadow)
– Woman seen on staircase leading to the second floor where in-laws live
– Man seen and felt in the hallway outside the bedroom
– A face seen coming out of the wall in the washroom while taking a bath
– Door leading into the garage heard being opened and closed, followed by footsteps in the hallway
– Mother in law heard deceased grandmother calling her from the kitchen upstairs.
– Husband ran into a man coming out of the washroom late one night, “man” turned away from him and walked into the laundry room next door, husband followed, nothing found, no window opened.
– Friend ‘ sat ‘ on someone on the loveseat in the living room.
– Feeling of someone reading over your shoulder in the living room
– Seeing something out of the corner of your eye
– Dogs bark at walls or staircase for no reason.
– Ferrets sit and stare at staircase.
– TV and radio found turned on when no one home during the day.
– Computers have a mind of their own at times.
– Items go missing to turn up in the most unlikely of places … i.e. keys which are normally hung up disappear only to be found later in the washroom shower, look at the UK Shower systems.
– Friend pushed through the shower door … no rugs on the floor at the time
– Living room has a heavy fog like feeling at times.
– Smells of earth, baking and cologne no source found
– Living room is the coldest room in the whole house.
– Late Grandfather’s chair ….anyone who sits in it had reported being poked in the back… almost like someone doesn’t want you sitting in it
– Late Grandmother seen in her bedroom window from outside.
– Man seen coming through a wall in the living room … almost like he was coming up from a dive.
– Myself and 2 others heard a radio coming from the coffee table late one night after everyone was in bed. Sounded like a news broadcast … not captured on tape